The Clique will open at 12pm (noon) SLT on March 24, 2017
The Clique will close at 11:59 PM SLT on April 4, 2017
A minimum of one (1) exclusive is required for the event.
- Designers are welcome to make more than one exclusive.
- We strongly encourage designers to display exclusive items only, but newer releases are also welcome, to be displayed to accommodate prim count.
- Recolors are not new items and will not be accepted.
- Exclusives must remain exclusive to The Clique during the event. After the event closes, designers are welcome to sell the items in their mainstores, marketplace, or anywhere they choose.
- There are no pricing restrictions for this event. Price your creations as you wish.
Designers must mark their exclusive items with the exclusive marker provided in the Designer Pack.
Designers must indicate their first three choices of designs based on the five main characters in The Breakfast Club: princess, jock, nerd, basketcase and criminal. We will do our best to accommodate requests as they are received. The Clique is -not- a retro themed event. You may create items that are for any generation in any period of time, as long as they stick with the primary theme from the five character types. Click HERE to see the inspiration board and associated information.
Prim limits and pricing are determined by the package you choose:
- 200 prims for sponsors – 9,000L
- 75 prims for designer booths – 5,000L
It is mandatory to rez The Clique promotional poster in your mainstore. If you do not have the promotional poster in your store, you will not be permitted to set up. We will be checking. Please make sure it’s rezzed.
It is mandatory to be in the Fresh Events in-world group from the time you are accepted into the event until the event closes. All pertinent information will be distributed through this group. No more than two (2) avatars per brand are permitted. This group will be used for all of our upcoming events. Feel free to stay in the group to be informed of events in the future.
Please respect your neighbors. All decor should be limited to your assigned space and contained within the booth. Please do not decorate the outside, just the inside.
The following scripts are permitted:
- vendors (including profit split script)
Any other scripts, including social media links, will not be tolerated and will result in your decor or sales items being returned to you. Please make sure your decor items are script-free before completing your area.
Refrain from creating adult content. The sim will be rated Moderate.
All items must be made in accordance with Linden Labs Terms of Service. If you have questions about the TOS, please review THIS page. This includes any items with brand names such as Nike, Chanel, or Gucci, and any use of recognizable characters such as Disney, DC Comics, or Marvel.
Missed deadlines will result in removal from the event, without exception. Please be sure you can adhere to the event schedule before signing up! Click HERE to review the event schedule.
Fresh Events maintains a no refund policy, without exception.
- Trouble Dethly – Event Coordinator
- Delicate Flower (awylder1) – Event Coordinator